Monday, September 6, 2010

26 Weeks Weekly Update... a few days late.

So my great friend Renee, (who has helped and supported me every step of the way) and I have started to think of as "The Baby Guru," gave me these questions to add to my weekly blog.
How far along? 26 weeks 4 days


Maternity clothes? Yes! Mostly jeans and a tee to work.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: No prob.

Best moment this week: Picking out the crib my dad bought for Meatwad.

Movement: Yes! In the morning if I eat breakfast and lay back down. At night if I stay up past 10pm

Food cravings: Tom has the cravings. Pizza this week, last week sausage and peppers, the week before clam bake

Belly Button in or out? In, but moving in the outward direction

What I miss: training for the marathon with the girls

What I am looking forward to: picking out a "coming home" outfit

Weekly Wisdom: It is easy and worth haggling with people on craigslist. I bought a buffet table for $35 and a glider for $40 :)

2 comments:

  1. What does the crib look like? Did you set up the nursery already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to get a pic up later today. It is the Hamilton Crib in chocolate. If you go to the Babies R Us site you will see it. Nursery is on its way. Tom is putting down new wood floors this week. Many pics to come :)

    ReplyDelete