Monday, October 11, 2010

31 Weeks & and a Changing Table

So, here we are at 31 weeks!

These pictures are taken after the Craigslist find of the week.
Tom and I went to Eva Beach to pick up a changing table for $20!
It is exactly the one I wanted, it matches the crib. The only thing is that it is black and I will need to paint it. (When I told Tom this he rolled his eyes at me, I pretty much want to paint everything I buy!)

 
The rocker has a pile of mirrors, cork boards, and frames that also need to be painted... so fun!


Here it is! $20 and it came with a brand new pad!!!!


3 comments:

  1. You make being pregnant sooooooo beautiful! love the room , I cried when I read about Tommy putting the crib together and installing the floor- he is going to be such a great Daddy..hey Kristin, I KNOW that he will roll his eyes again!!!! Love the material colors/patterns ,a nice room for our girlie girl..<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does it say "BOB" on the windowsill behind you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mema bought us a BOB stroller!
    She also got us baby running shoes :)

    ReplyDelete