Thursday, June 16, 2011

6 Months

Riis is 6 months and 1 day today.

I brought her to summer school for the day and she loved it! She crawled from one end of the blanket to the other and all of the kids loved her. She loved all of the attention and big smiles from her new friends. She stayed with me from 7:30-12:30pm and was so great!

We went to the doctor for Riis' check up today. She is 16lbs 10 oz, 27 1/4in. long. She had to get to shots. She cried for 3 seconds for the first shot and 3 seconds for the second shot. By the time I picked her up off of the table she was smiling at the nurse saying, "I still love you!" What a happy wonderful baby girl :)

We were given the go ahead for big girl food. I steamed string beans and blended them tonight.Tom took a video as I fed Riis. She did not love the new taste, but did her best to finish the bowl. In 5 days we try sweet potatoes!!!!
On the move...

Riis Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment