Wednesday, December 29, 2010

9 days of Riis

Here are some pictures of Riis.
She is 10 days old.
We are so lucky to be spending her first Christmas with my brother and mom and step dad. Everyone is so helpful and happy to be together for the holiday.
4 days old

Peaceful in Mema's arms

Daddy's little girl

First bath and then first poo on the kitchen table

Christmas angel

Brother and sister

Bath #2 I love this picture!

Go Bows! Riis did not go to the Aloha Bowl, but she did wear her jersey and watched the game with Mommy

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Riis!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! So cute I love the pictures. I have been having problems adding to my blog I hit post and it freezes and I have to start I lose everything and have to start all over I am going to try again I hope it works this time. She really is a a beautiful doll :)

    ReplyDelete