Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mema in HI Day 4... Music at the Zoo!

                                          WAHOO......we are @ the HI Zoo.....for a picnic dinner & live music
                                          I am there somewhere.......I can squeeze in anywhere...cause I am soooo CUTE........    
                                          I am listening.......
                                          Daddy....look @ that Orangutan
                                          Mema....see how very cute they are???????Rusty & Violet......ahhhhhhhhh
                                          I cannot let go of you Mema.......xoxoxoo
                                          How amazing is he???????  I gave a "glass kiss" to Rusty.....so brave.....

                                         This HI sun is altering my red hair.........what is a girl 2 do?????
                                           I seeeeeee uuuuuuuuu.....

                                           the cutest couple ever!!!!!!! except for Mom & Dad of course

                                           Cheeeeeeeese..........

Fashion shoot...... 



                                                            How andsome am I?????
                                            I love you................
                                          Off to our music concert and picnic dinner......

                                            with my buddy...................
                                          who loves my red hair....
                                          

                                          Here we gooooooo friend.................

                                          and did I tell you I love u????

                                           Maybe a BIG kissssssss???????????????????


                                           Mommys' friend from work with her family.....Good times....

                                          Say cheeeees.....happy fam...............


Me & my Mema @ the zoooooo....


                                           be right back Mema...................

No comments:

Post a Comment